Skip to main content

Ergonomics and Home Office

 A lot of their products are designed for offices especially ones at home. The goal of these products is to make the user as comfortable as possible.


DiVincenzo, K. (n.d.). How to sit properly at your desk. Work. Retrieved December 5, 2021, from https://www.work-fit.com/blog/how-to-sit-properly-at-your-desk. 

In today's time, people work more from home than they ever did in the past. From gammers, videographers to home office


People say they find comfort in working from home, there forth their workspaces need to give them that same comfort. We have chairs, that recline, have footstools, are designed to keep a good poster. Some people refer to them as gaming chairs, and many think they are too 'extra however the goal of this chair is to give the body as much support as needed. Because if you are uncomfortable it can affect your work overtime, as well as you can start to cause your body more pain as you get older. "It's like the saying your body is like a car if you don't care about it, it won't run." 


Before covid I never had a workspace, that was detected for me I just use desks at school or a study room in the library. I used a laptop and headphones that were it. 


Something I want to point out is I am 5'3, and most of the time sitting in a chair I do not fit the chair is much bigger, so it is hard to keep good posture without slouching. 


Art of sitting. Posturite. (n.d.). Retrieved December 5, 2021, from https://www.posturite.co.uk/help-advice/useful-resources/learning-guides/art-of-sitting. 


Now after covid I invested in getting a desk that is not too high or short for me, as well as a gaming chair. I plan on counting to update my study area, in the future. 


However, the two things I did were I made sure my feet touch the floor, the chair keeps my back straight and the posture of the desk keeps my shoulders in the corcet positions. All of this allows me to work without getting cramps in my shoulders and neck as often.


Gaming chair sizing guide for new users. ChairsFX. (2021, August 10). Retrieved December 5, 2021, from https://chairsfx.com/computing-chair-advice/ultimate-gaming-chair-size-guide/. 


Comments

Followers